So....I just want to say here that I'm really excited right now, partially because I've had ALOT of sugar today, but also because I just had an hour-long chat with a friend of mine who I haven't really talked to in months. Said friend and I had had several minor arguments over nothing, to the point where we just didn't talk anymore. And that was kindof a bummer, but I felt like I couldn't do anything about it. And tonite, I had a missed call (and a very sincere voicemail) from this person, so I called them back, and we talked for like an hour, and sorted out everything that had happened since basically July and I'm realllllly glad we did.
Basically, I LOVE my friends, all of them, especially those that I’m close to. And since this person and I used to be very close, I really do care about them, and it upset me when we stopped hanging out. Despite the fact that they can be a jerk sometimes. So when my friend called me up, it wasn't like I was mad at them for whatever happened, I was just glad to know that they still cared about me as a friend as well. =)
So I’m really pumped about that. And that Amanda and I have Christian Faith together at 8am Tuesday and Thursday. And that I have snickerdoodles (dude, my mom ROCKS!) Snickerdoodles. Haha. That’s a fun word. Don’t you agree?
Oh, Jamie!
ReplyDeleteWell I just read this and I for one am liking this whole having a class together business! And the whole back row thing is making me feel like a rebel...I am a fan.
ReplyDelete